Friday, October 15, 2010

Sivakumar Educational Trust

Sivakumar Educational Trust

Sivakumar Education Trust was founded by Mr.Sivakumar in the year 1979. He initiated the trust for the philanthropic cause of supporting the education of the poor and needy from the rural thick of TamilNadu. He continues to deliver the service of awarding financial assistance to the state topper in the Higher Secondary Examinations every year. The 25 years legacy of nurturing the needy is now carried on by his beloved son and well acclaimed actor of the present age Mr.Surya.

"The sufferings of the children who move to cities for sake of education may be a hearsay incident to others. But to me, it is my personal experience. When I was studying, it was difficult to buy toilet soap even during my stay in Chennai. It gives me a sense of satisfaction to meticulously look out for the needy childrens – like I was, from all over TamilNadu and help them. Lets all try to elevate the lives of more students in the future" says Mr. Sivakumar.

5 comments:

Vani said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u
Web Designing Companies Chennai

sri_1979 said...

I AM INTERSTED JOIN AGARAM FOUNDATION,
IF ANY TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE THTRE PLEASE INFORM ME IN MY E-MAIL ID. natesan_1979@yahoo.co.in
9176938128

Regads
Natesan (a) Sridher

Unknown said...

respected sir,good evening.we request aneeedy help for my brother mohammed armaan salik,he is learrning 12th std in trinity matric school,coimbatore.as my fathers businness dealings got blocked due to chennai floods we are unable to pay his term fee.so we request you kindly to help us plz.i am his sister......we are very afraid tat his studies get disrupted,plz help us.........

Unknown said...

sir my brother is a top ranker in science group.
ph- 7639324699,9843849351
email-fahima.zakir@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,For more info
Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
WhatsApp +91 7795833215

Post a Comment